McAfee does not make its software publicly available to download. You must be a McAfee customer with a valid grant number or licensed ePO in order to download.
• Product Downloads – requires Grant Number
• ePO Software Catalog – requires licensed ePO server
• Standalone – designed to be used without ePO -or- designed to be installed without using ePO
• ePO Package – designed to be checked-in – this is endpoint software that is installed from ePO.
• ePO Extension – designed to be checked-in – this is used to configure software installed from ePO.
• Documentation – install guides, product guides, release notes, etc.